2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon of honey
3 unpeeled apples: Granny Smith and Red Delicious are suggested
½ lime or lemon – juiced
1 tablespoon of pine nuts
- Use a spiralizer on apples to create noodle-like curls.
- Whisk olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and honey in a bowl.
- Place apple noodles in a large bowl and toss with lemon or lime juice to keep them from turning brown.
- Pour on dressing and mix
- Toast pine nuts in a skillet on low to medium heat until golden brown
- Sprinkle pine nuts over salad.